You are purchasing an online program which includes:
- “IGNITE Business Program,” and/ or
- “ESSENCE Brand Design.”
(referred to below as the “Product,” or the “Program,” from Watt If Projects (the “Company,” “we,” or “us”). You must be at least 13 years of age or older to purchase the Product. Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or legal guardian.
The Product includes live course access, course content and materials, other information and materials furnished by the Company. By purchasing the Product, you and the Company agree to the following legal terms and conditions that govern your use of the Product and that form a legal agreement between you and the Company:
You agree that the Product contains proprietary information and material that is owned by the Company and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing or uploading Product files to sharing sites is considered stealing and the Company will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Company provides you with the Product solely for your personal, non-commercial use, and you agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement. You will not use the Product or the materials available in the Product in a manner that constitutes an infringement of the Company’s rights or that has not been authorized by the Company.
More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in this Agreement, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Product. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
To be clear: please be aware that you may not create derivative works, resource guides, marketing or business materials, source material, intellectual property, websites, blogs, web content, or any other works that reference the Company, Liz Watt or Watt If Projects, the Product, and the Product content, or infringe on any of the Company’s intellectual property in any way. Any material that you create should be focused on your business, not ours. All copyrights in and to the Product (including the compilation of content, postings, links to other internet resources, and descriptions of those resources) are owned by the Company and/or its licensors, who reserve all their rights in law or in equity.
THE USE OF THE COMPANY’S PRODUCT, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED IN THIS AGREEMENT, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND INFRINGES ON THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THE COMPANY AND OTHERS AND MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, INCLUDING POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES, FOR COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INFRINGEMENT.
Company trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with the Product are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the aforesaid trademarks and any use of such trademarks.
The Product is an individual purchase program. Upon registration you will receive one username, password, and a member profile for use during the live course and in the private member site as well as the exclusive directory listing.
If you would like to use the Product along with a business partner or collaborator, you will need to each purchase the course individually. Additionally, if you are interested in having your assistant or your entire team use the Product, a separate membership will need to be purchased for each participating member.
Privacy And Confidentiality
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of other people that participate in the Program (“Participants” or “Program Participants”). Thus, consider this a mutual non-disclosure agreement.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, "Confidential Information") and by purchasing this Program you agree to respect the same rights of Participants, the Program and representatives of the Company.
Thus, you agree:
- Not to infringe on any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of the Company and the Program Participants.
- That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of the Company’s representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to the Company.
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Participants during training sessions.
- That all materials and information provided to you by the Company are the Company’s confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company.
- The reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited.
- That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from our programs and training, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
Third-Party Materials And Websites
The Company may provide links to third-party materials and websites and establish a Facebook group as a convenience to you and other Participants. These third-party materials and websites are not part of the Program and they may be either withdrawn or terminated at any time without any liability on the part of the Company.
You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party materials and websites. In addition, you agree that the Company is not responsible for examining and evaluating the content and accuracy of any third-party materials and websites, and the Company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
You further agree that you will not use any third-party materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that the Company will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
You are responsible to pay for the Product in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit card or other payment method.
If you have selected a payment plan and you miss a payment, your account status will be changed to “delinquent.” You will immediately lose access to all Modules and Bonuses and your access to all Product content will be revoked 7 days after your payment declines. You will also not receive access to future versions of the Product as it is released until all payments are made in full.
If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than 60 days, the Company reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the Company's sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing.
To be clear, the Product is not a “pay in part” program where you can pay only for access to certain Modules and not others. This is a full immersion program and your payment plan is a convenience that we offer so that you can make the price sustainable.
We offer Refunds to our programs under the following conditions:
IGNITE Business Program – 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
Our commitment is to change people's businesses and lives. You can participate in the course for a full 60 days. If you do the work and don’t get value or feel your learning style doesn’t match how we teach, we will happily refund the Product purchase price less any external fees subject to the conditions listed:
- Deadline to Apply for Refund. To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request by 11:59pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) 60 days after you enrol for the Program and the program becomes available to you. The deadline exists because if you sign up for Program, we want you to get started. If you don’t plan on starting right away, please make sure this is the right investment for you as the refund does have a firm deadline.
- Written Request - Your refund request must emailed be in writing to: email@example.com. Please include your username and password, and the email you joined up with along with a PDF of the completed course work outlined below.
- Completed Course Work. We'll ask for your completed course work (to make sure you gave it a go) and ask what didn’t work for you (so we can learn and improve). You will be asked to email three key pieces of work which must show that you have completed the course work:
- Personal Summary - Completed in Module 05.
- Audience Summary - Completed in Module 07.
- Product Design - Completed in Module 07.
- Company Discretion. After you submit your materials, all refunds are within the Company’s sole discretion as to whether to grant or deny the refund request.
- Please do not enrol in the Program if you just want to "check it out." We put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into this program and I expect you to do the same. This Program is for serious students only.
ESSENCE Brand Design – 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Once you purchase the ESSENCE Brand Design program you have access to all the course content and can complete it in full.
- Deadline to Apply for Refund. To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request by 11:59pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) 30 days after you enrol for the Program and the program becomes available to you. The deadline exists because if you sign up for Program, we want you to get started. If you don’t plan on starting right away, please make sure this is the right investment for you as the refund does have a firm deadline.
- Written Request - Your refund request must emailed be in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your username and password, and the email you joined up with.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1) GOVERNING LAW. You and the Company have entered into this Agreement in the State of Victoria and agree that the validity, interpretation and legal effect of this Agreement, as well as all disputes among you and the Company, shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia without regard to conflicts of law principles that would dictate the application of the law of a different jurisdiction.
2) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS OR LICENSEES, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR OUT OF YOUR USE OR PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCT. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE PRODUCT. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS THE COMPANY’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THE COMPANY SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PURCHASE AND USE OF THE PRODUCT, BUT YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
2) NON-DISPARAGEMENT. You agree that you will not engage in any conduct or communications with a third party, public or private, designed to disparage the Company, the Product, Liz Watt or Watt If Projects including but not limited to any remark, comment, message, information, declaration, campaign, communication or other statement of any kind, whether verbal, in writing, electronically transferred or otherwise, that might reasonably be construed to be derogatory, defamatory, libelous or slander.
3) BINDING EFFECT. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and inure to the benefit of, the successors, executors, heirs, representatives, administrators and permitted assigns of the parties. You have no right to assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise. The Product is a non-transferable program.
4) TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers in the Program with a positive Program experience. If you fail, or the Company suspects that you have failed, to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the Company, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in the Program without refund or forgiveness of monthly payments; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement. Your obligations to the Company under this Agreement will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
5) CHANGES. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your use of the Product. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the Product will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes may be listed in an area accessible to you on the Company’s website or you may be notified by either e-mail or postal mail. If you have any questions, please contact our legal department directly at email@example.com.
6) INDEMNIFICATION. By purchasing and/or using the Product, you, to the extent permitted by law, agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its owners, officers, employees, contractors, directors, related entities, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever - including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements - which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your purchase and/or use of the Product. You shall defend the Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. You recognize and agree that all of the Company’s owners, officers, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
7) RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES BY ARBITRATION. YOU AND THE COMPANY AGREE TO RESOLVE ANY CONTROVERSY, DISPUTE, CLAIM OR GRIEVANCE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, OR OTHERWISE, BY ARBITRATION THAT WILL TAKE PLACE IN THE STATE OF VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA AND BE ADMINISTERED BY THE VICTORIAN BAR. SUCH ARBITRATION WILL BE CONDUCTED BY A SINGLE ARBITRATOR WHO SHALL BE SELECTED BY THE VICTORIAN BAR RULES AND THE ARBITRATION HEARING SHALL BE HELD WITHIN ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY (120) DAYS FROM THE DATE THE ARBITRATOR ACCEPTS HIS OR HER APPOINTMENT AS ARBITRATOR. THE ARBITRATOR’S DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING UPON THE PARTIES, AND JUDGMENT ON THE AWARD RENDERED BY THE ARBITRATOR MAY BE CONFIRMED AND ENTERED AS A JUDGMENT IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF. EACH PARTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ITS OWN ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND OTHER ARBITRATION COSTS. SHOULD THE VICTORIAN BAR FIND THAT ITS CONSUMER ARBITRATION RULES APPLY, THE PARTIES WILL RETAIN THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES IN SMALL CLAIMS COURT FOR DISPUTES AND CLAIMS WITHIN THE JURISDICTION OF THAT COURT.
FURTHER, ANY SUCH CONTROVERSY, DISPUTE, CLAIMS AND GRIEVANCES WILL BE PURSUED INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT AS A CLASS ACTION. YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR AS A MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO ANY CLAIM SUBJECT TO ARBITRATION. PLEASE NOTE THAT OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION. FOR EXAMPLE, THE PARTIES ARE WAIVING THEIR RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AND PRE-ARBITRATION DISCOVERY IS GENERALLY MORE LIMITED THAN AND DIFFERENT FROM THAT AVAILABLE IN COURT PROCEEDINGS. IN ADDITION, THE ARBITRATOR’S AWARD IS NOT REQUIRED TO INCLUDE FACTUAL FINDINGS OR LEGAL REASONING AND ANY PARTY’S RIGHT TO MODIFY OR SET ASIDE AN ARBITRATOR’S AWARD IS STRICTLY LIMITED.
8) EQUITABLE RELIEF. You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of the Company’s intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, the Company will suffer irreparable harm and will therefore be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. The Company may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect its rights and property pending the outcome of the Arbitration referenced above. You consent to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in Victoria, Australia for purposes of any such action by the Company.
9) ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement of the Parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, inducements or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, between the parties.
10) SEVERABILITY. The parties shall comply with all applicable laws in performing this agreement. Whenever there is any conflict between any provision of this Agreement and any law, the law shall prevail, but in such event the provision effected in this Agreement shall be limited or eliminated only to the extent necessary, and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
11) NO WAIVER. The failure of any party to insist on the performance of any obligation hereunder shall not be deemed to be a waiver of such obligation. Waiver of any breach of any provision shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any other breach of such provision or any other provision.